Beaver Builder z-index
Easily add a z-index to your Beaver Builder row, column or module. Get those overlapping, drop shadowy parallaxy designs in half the time.
- Download, install and activate this plugin.
- In Any Module, Row or Column:
- Go to Advanced Tab > Visibility Section > z-index
- Enter the z-index you want for your item
- The element with the larger z-index will be displayed on top of elements with a lower z-index.
1.0.0 – Hello Beavers
Download Beaver Builder z-index
Where should we send it?