I'M A STICKY ROW, START SCROLLIN'
MAKE SURE YOUR ROW IS SET TO WIDTH:FULL WIDTH, OR THINGS WILL GET WEIRD.
Sticky Row & Columns for Beaver Builder
Do you want to keep a call to action or menu visible on screen as much as is possible?
The Beaver Builder Sticky Column plugin keeps your column content visible as long as it remains inside the parent.
This is useful for calls to action, or page navigation menus. See the ‘Get Started’ call to action on this page.
HOW TO USE:
- Install and activate the Beaver Builder Sticky Column plugin (download)
- Create a column. Ensure that ‘Equalize Column Heights’ is set to ‘No’
- If you are using a nested column, ensure the parent column setting ‘Equalize Column Heights’ is set to ‘Yes’, but the child column is set to ‘No’
- You can also make your rows (hello sticky sub-menu’s)
- On your column, in the Advanced Tab, under ‘Visibility’, you will see the setting ‘Sticky Column’ – set it to ‘Yes’.
- You can also adjust the gap between the top of the browser screen and your element when scrolling. This is useful for websites with fixed headers.
- After publishing, reload your page and your column will be sticky.
- That’s it!
Responsive Settings & Stick to bottom
For more advanced Sticky Row & Column Settings and configuration, check out our premium plugin - Beaver Team Pro.
Includes these Sticky column upgrades:
- Sticky Column & Row Responsive Settings
- Stick to bottom or top of page.
Other than making stuff sticky, it also includes these crazy time saving features!
- Bulk module updates
- Module defaults
- So much more
Consider supporting us, and supercharging your Beaver Builder workflow with Beaver Team Pro
Check me out, i'm a floating column.
MY STICKINESS WILL ALWAYS BE CONTAINED WITHIN MY PARENT ROW